- I am generally competent to advise a Customer of CASCAIDr in matters related to health and social care public law rights and will conduct myself with reasonable care and skill with regard to advising CASCAIDr customers, in accordance with these terms that shall apply to all such commissions.
- I acknowledge that it is within CASCAIDr’s discretion whether and if so when to ask me to advise in any particular case, and that I am not guaranteed regular or any cases
- I acknowledge that neither I nor CASCAIDr will be acting as partner or employee of the other
- I accept that I will be acting as an independent contractor, and as an agent of CASCAIDr, in any direct contact that I may have with the Customer
- I acknowledge that as a paid advisor I will be covered by the basic professional indemnity insurance arranged by CASCAIDr, and that it is a matter for me whether I arrange any further insurance to cover uninsured liability whether towards CASCAIDr or CASCAIDr’s customer.
- I promise not to sub-contract any CASCAIDr customer’s case
- I promise to preserve the confidentiality of any information about the case and the Customer subject only to public interest exceptions and as provided for by law.
- I agree that English law shall apply to our relationship.
- I may decline to accept a case if I choose, and must decline it if at any time I find it too difficult, and in either of those events I will promptly notify CASCAIDr by email to firstname.lastname@example.org and I acknowledge that I will not then be entitled to charge for that referral.
- On any case which I have not yet declined, I must promptly log in to the CASCAIDr case management site, check whether there is in my view already a sufficiently detailed Referral Form, and if not I may choose whether to refer the matter back or otherwise contact the Customer and endeavour to get a sufficiently detailed Referral Form completed.
- Unless I have declined the case or have already applied on the CASCAIDr case management site for an extension of time, I must within 10 working days of being offered the case submit to CASCAIDr:
(a) a completed CASCAIDr checklist
(b) written advice as to whether the claim could or should be pursued or not, and briefly why, but without giving full detailed reasons on a separate document, any factors of the case currently thought to pose insuperable difficulties to success
(c) if merited, a conforming Judicial Review Pre-action Protocol Letter for CASCAIDr to send out in its own name
- I accept the task based rate of payment for non lawyer advisers posted on the CASCAIDr case management site at the date on which I accept the case, or the date on which I provide advice, whichever is the higher, to be paid within 21 days of receipt of a proper invoiced claim for payment.
- If I am registered for VAT I will submit to CASCAIDr to email@example.com together with my claim for payment an appropriate VAT invoice.